ShopBack is a rapidly growing digital loyalty & discovery platform with a clear mission of creating a world of smarter shoppers. We provide a platform on which millions of shoppers are discovering and rewarded for their purchases from Lazada, Expedia, ASOS and over 1,300 merchants. We operate in 6 different countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan.
We are seeking a Product Manager to join our fast-growing team as we continue to expand into new markets and launch new and innovative product lines.
As the Product Manager for Partner Management Platforms, you will be responsible for building a unified portfolio of tools that will be used daily by our internal teams and external partners.
You will specifically focus on three sub-products - our content management system, our data analytics suite and our merchant inventory application. You will have to architect a complex system that can handle a large amount of data dynamically changing around the clock.
Your KPIs are to increase internal productivity levels, drive operational cost savings and retain key merchant accounts.
The ideal candidate needs to be technically strong and possess a relentless drive for operational excellence in the company. A bonus if the candidate has successfully shipped well-designed scalable B2B products.
- 3+ years of Product Management experience
- Experience with UI/UX design and usability
- Familiar with web-based product development including software development processes
- Experience gathering business requirements and turning them into detailed technical requirements
- Worked with high-performing Engineering and Design Teams
- Ability to manage large, complex projects in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to work across teams to drive the implementation of new features as well as resolve operational issues
- Strong verbal, written, visual communication skills (i.e., flowcharts)
- Self-driven, independent with commitment to excellence
- Prior experience with SQL, data structures or programming languages is a plus