BUILD THE SMARTER WAY TO SHOP!
ShopBack is a rapidly growing digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
We are seeking a highly creative Product Designer who wants to join a diverse and talented team with great ambitions to impact the eCommerce landscape. If you are a strong team player who strives to solve hard problems, take pride in delivering world-class products, and have the passion to showcase your designs to 5 million monthly active users, join us!
- Clearly articulate the web/App design vision and then collaborate closely with product owners and designers to ideate new products and features
- Identify design opportunities for increasing app retention and web engagement well beyond benchmark rates.
- Create wireframes, visual designs, beautiful icons and elegant layouts for any type of device (desktop, mobile, tablet)
- Develop pixel-perfect specs and design documentation, based on product requirements
- Work within existing style guidelines and create a consistent look that aligns with ShopBack’s brand
- Contribute to and maintain our overall design language and unique voice.
- Become a catalyst more than a conformist to conventional app design trends and evangelize that same thinking inside the company.
- Analyze data-driven insights and user research to inform design decisions
- Collaborate closely with developers to ensure creative styles are within technical constraints
- Follow-up with developers increments of the product
- Minimum 3 years of professional UI/UX design with web/mobile app focus
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in design or a related field
- Strong verbal, written, visual communication skills in English
- Extensive portfolio of work across multiple platforms (UI design, illustration, brand development)
- Proficient in Sketch and Adobe Suite, Invision, Or related prototyping softwares
- Understanding of UI, UX, interaction design, HCI and animation principles
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS
- Attention to detail and consistency
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and able to collaborate with a team, as well as being able to work autonomously
- Passionate about being apart of an integral part of solving complex problems with simple, easy-to-use solutions
- Comfortable giving and receiving critical design feedback
- Ability to present design in the context of strategy and user/cultural insights with a persuasive, collaborative approach
- Committed to meeting deadlines and skilled at handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-driven, independent with commitment to excellence
Do make sure to include your Digital Portfolio in your CV!