Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a rapidly growing digital loyalty and discovery platform with a clear passionate mission: To create a world of smarter shoppers. We provide not just cashback service but also an amazing lifestyle app - touching every aspect of the customer’s daily life. You will have the opportunity to drive innovation and lead your team in coming up with an amazing mobile application you will be proud of using!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers *Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Yahoo, Rakuten *and more than 1300 eCommerce merchants. We provide cashback rebates to over 3 million users and are aggressively focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing A-Team and we are looking for top talents in Taiwan to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and lead the future of the eCommerce world, come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Taiwan!
- Working towards hiring the best talents for Shopback Taiwan.
- Supporting our HR Manager in managing the full-cycle recruitment process - creating job descriptions, sourcing, interviewing and reference checks.
- Conduct phone/video interviews to screen and qualify candidates.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders/Hiring Managers to drive recruitment efforts and also to develop a deep understanding of future hiring requirements.
- Help to maintain various recruitment tracking reports and enhance existing reports where applicable.
- Work with external recruitment partners, helping them to identify job requirements and specifications.
- Provide an engaging candidate experience regardless of hiring outcome.
- Strong desire to learn and value add to the team.
- Possess knowledge of sourcing and attracting various tiers of talents, both active and passive.
- A drive to excel in a fast-paced, autonomous, start-up environment.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Degrees in Business Administration, Human Resources Administration and sales related experience would be a bonus.