CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 6 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
To know more about our team and culture: Click hereResponsibilities
The backbone of marketing for every e-commerce website lies in search engine optimization (SEO). The candidate should have an interest in being an innovator in SEO.
As an experienced Technical SEO Manager, you would be expected to work with the Head of SEO and product teams on technical and on-site SEO work. The candidate will:
- Work on site architecture and technical SEO aspects
- Prepare BRDs and ensure a strong presence in the product planning cycle – build wireframes and roadmap from an SEO perspective for product
- Be involved in product planning for SEO features and setup processes to ensure robust and consistent SEO results
- Execute multi-country content marketing campaigns to build authoritative backlinks
- Work closely with dev team to solve SEO issues and implement recommendations
- Oversee the research of best practices, popular keywords, and other useful metrics, and eventually analysis, modification and adoption
- Build and modify the internal linking architecture to best benefit the users and search engines.
- Implement multi-lingual SEO strategies, ahref lang tags and webmaster rules
- Custodian of SEO metrics, reports and performance – prepare dashboards to communicate the SEO performance.
- Work on ASO and App deep linkingRequirements
For the right candidate, this role offers the opportunity to contribute to our multilingual SEO research and development and be at the forefront of developments in the online search industry. The best candidates also possess the following:
- More than 5+ years of professional SEO experience
- Outcome and metric driven, with experience in working in highly competitive markets across geographies and should be able to demonstrate a clear and proven SEO process with many years of learning as well as forward planning in tandem with developments in the ecosystem
- Should have knowledge of working with website log files and tools to unearth technical glitches and solve them. Excellent knowledge of tools like DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog, Xenu, etc.
- Experience in working across multi-lingual websites with implementation
- Deep understanding of search engine ranking factors, semantics, algorithms and core SEO principles
- Expert with SEO tools such as GA, Search Console, Ahrefs, Raventools, Authoritylabs, Screaming Frog, Similarweb, MOZ, Conductor, Majestic, BrightEdge
- Should have designed the internal linking architecture of an ecomm/enterprise website
- Preferred BA/BS in business management, computer science or applicable discipline