CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn Cashback. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea.
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
The CRM intern will be a core member of our regional team. You will be working directly with the head of CRM and team as well as regional stakeholders for the development and flawless execution of omnichannel marketing campaigns - driving customer acquisition and engagement. You will also be utilizing various technological platforms to capitalize on a plethora of data points, tackling key business issues in a scalable manner.
- Fully own and manage newsletter communications for 1-2 countries
- Develop content management strategy to efficiently allocate exposure of merchants across countries and verticals
- Curate, deliver and test newsletter content, constantly calibrating best practices that can be applied across the region
- Execute and analyse tactical campaigns and initiatives to acquire, engage and retain customers
- Run data analyses to provide actionable insights that uncover new campaign opportunities
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to derive actionable insights from research and data
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Prior experience with SQL, HTML, CSS, Photoshop and other programming languages is a plus