CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 6 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
The CRM intern will be a core member of our regional team. You will be working directly with the head of CRM and team as well as regional stakeholders for the development and flawless execution of omnichannel marketing campaigns - driving customer acquisition and engagement. You will also be utilizing various technological platforms to capitalize on a plethora of data points, tackling key business issues in a scalable manner.
- Fully own and manage newsletter communications for 1-2 countries
- Develop content management strategy to efficiently allocate exposure of merchants across countries and verticals
- Curate, deliver and test newsletter content, constantly calibrating best practices that can be applied across the region
- Execute and analyse tactical campaigns and initiatives to acquire, engage and retain customers
- Run data analyses to provide actionable insights that uncover new campaign opportunities
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to derive actionable insights from research and data
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Prior experience with SQL, HTML, CSS, Photoshop and other programming languages is a plus