Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a rapidly growing digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of! At ShopBack, our engineering teams build scalable platforms and utilize leading-edge technologies to build a world-class product. You will join a diverse and talented team of aspiring engineers with great ambitions to impact the eCommerce landscape. We are seeking team members who strive to solve the hard problems, take pride in delivering world-class products and are strong team players.
A ShopBack Engineer empowers our merchants and customers, and elevates their shopping experience. Your work has a direct impact to millions of shoppers in 6 countries and we’re looking to expand our team as we scale even further. If you are inspired to take up new challenges then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Taiwan.
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain new and existing web-based applications
- Coordinate with engineering to define and prioritize engineering projects.
- Able to work in a dynamic and diverse engineering culture - every day, we learn from each other, brainstorm and execute ideas, and play ping pong to unwind...
- Build a great product that impacts consumer online behavior - we’re proud that our product is changing the way people shop online
- Interest in exploring and learning the latest technologies in the industry.
- Master/Bachelor of CS, CE, IS.
- Passion in software technology and quick learning
- open-minded, honest and have a positive attitude towards people
- Hands on experience working with NodeJS (Most Preferred)
- Hands on experience with web application development
- knowledge cloud services like AWS, Heroku or Google cloud platform
- knowledge on different databases. Relational (PostgreSQL, MySQL, ...) or NoSQL(MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra)
- knowledge HTTP and REST API development experience