Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a rapidly growing digital loyalty and discovery platform with a clear passionate mission: To create a world of smarter shoppers. We provide not just cashback service but we are an amazing lifestyle app - touching every aspect of the customer’s daily life. You will have the opportunity to drive innovation and lead your team in coming up with an amazing mobile application you will be proud of using!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cashback rebates to over 2 million users and are aggressively focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing A-Team and we are looking for top talents across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and lead the future of the eCommerce world then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
We are looking for a Finance Business Partner to head up our Indonesia finance team. The role will be an individual contributor role for the first 6-12 months with the opportunity to set up and drive a high-performing team in the future. This role will be based out of Singapore and frequent traveling (up to 75%) is required.
- Responsible for closing full set of accounts every month
- Responsible for executing finance operations including AP and AR
- Set up and maintain documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Ensures that processes and controls are consistently adhered to
- Manage outsourced service providers i.e. tax & payroll
- Oversee the operations of the accounting department
- Manage the entity's cash flows and ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational requirements
- Assist management with the budgeting process
- Perform financial analysis on the entity's performance
- Other ad-hoc tasks as requested
- Minimum Bachelor Degree/ Professional Certification (CA, CPA) / Post-Graduate in Accounting/Finance/Business
- At least 5 years of experience in finance (focus on accounting and reporting), with 1-2 years in a managerial capacity
- Prior Big 4 and/or Ecommerce experience a plus
- Candidate must be responsible, meticulous but adaptable to a fast-changing environment
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English a must