Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 6 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan andThailand. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 4 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing A-Team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
About the internship
ShopBack’s engineering ace team constantly develops new product features that will shape the way users explore and shop online. These features are built on top of large-scale datasets with millions of data points.
Our philosophy is to build things, break things, and then rebuild them better. That thinking is at the core of how we improve our existing infrastructure and coding design. As a QA Engineering Intern, you will navigate around ShopBack’s codebase across various projects, identifying weak spots and constantly designing creative ways to break the product and identify potential problems. You are responsible to constantly raise the quality of our growing suite of products and features. As with all our positions, we understand that interests and skill sets shift and there are several opportunities to migrate between teams so you can have every opportunity to work on the projects that pique your interests.
- Create test design, test plans to test functionality for the ShopBack Web application. Ensure that test plans are usable by others.
- Collaborate with the QA Lead to work on test cases and build test scripts or automated tests with code.
- Participate in feature team meetings throughout the product development life cycle. Test features to ensure they will interact correctly with other features in production.
- Use Selenium for UI automation
- Receive in depth training on the libraries and tech stack at ShopBack
- Tools you will learn to use: Selenium, Webdriverio, Mocha, Chai
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- You have that fighting spirit to deal with anything on your way and willing to run the extra mile to achieve results
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related major