Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 6 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan and Thailand. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 4 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Malaysia!
To know more about our team and culture: https://www.shopback.sg/blog/shopback-look-back-2017
- Hands-on training on SEO techniques, metrics, key-value chains and live projects
- Understanding the versatility and exposure across multiple countries SEO practices.
- Drive SEO in content creation and optimize copy/landing pages with best practices
- Work with marketing team to ensure best practices are adhered to
- Sourcing / Research on data across the industry to build content for SEO
- Implementing the basic SEO changes on live pages with the content management system
- Copywriting of SEO rich texts in compliance with search engine algorithms
- Perform keyword research and competitive site analysis
- Analysis and measurement of key metrics
- A strong command of the English language
- Working knowledge of MS office
- Creative yet meticulous
- Able to handle multiple projects and deadlines at once
- Takes initiative and is a self-starter
- Familiar with content management systems
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, coding is a bonus!
- Internship period to begin from Jan/Feb 2018 and must be able to commit for a minimum of 3-4 months