The Business Operations Intern would report directly and be mentored by the Head of Expansion. You will be responsible for assisting the Australian team in all aspects of the business. You will also experience first-hand, how a fast growing startup operates and functions to achieve success.
Note: This is a paid full-time internship. Duration and start date of the internship may vary.
- Detailed job responsibilities and projects will be determined based availability and on your educational background, interests and skills
- A natural team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Passionate, hard-working and a self-starter with a sense of urgency
- Effective organizational, project management and interpersonal skills, with the ability to power and implement ideas in a challenging environment
- Extremely resourceful, intellectually curious, high maturity and energy
What you will get
- Excellent mentorship and guidance from the “SWAT” team of ShopBack
- A highly nurturing environment for you to learn and grow
- Excellent work environment - flat team structure and no politics!
- Exposure to the various functions in Marketing and Operations
- Fun, youthful and passionate co-workers who excel in their respective fields