Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a rapidly growing digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
At ShopBack, our engineering teams build scalable platforms and utilize leading-edge technologies to build a world-class product. You will join a diverse and talented team of aspiring engineers with great ambitions to impact the eCommerce landscape. We are seeking team members who strive to solve the hard problems, take pride in delivering world-class products and are strong team players.
A ShopBack Engineer empowers our merchants and customers, and elevates their shopping experience. Your work has a direct impact to millions of shoppers in 7 countries and we’re looking to expand our team as we scale even further.
We are looking for top talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore.
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain new and existing web-based applications
- Coordinate with engineering to define and prioritize engineering projects
- Work with other developers across ShopBack to ensure we’re using best practices and standard solutions
- Build a great product that impacts consumer online behavior - we’re proud that our product is changing the way people shop online
- Interest in exploring and learning the latest technologies in the industry.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience (4+ years for senior role)
- Hands on experience working with NodeJS (or other back-end scripting languages/framework)
- Experience working with AWS (or other cloud services: Heroku or Google Cloud)
- Experience on both relational (eg. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and non-relational (eg. MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra) databases
- Worked on highly scalable and distributed microservices
- Extensive RESTful API development experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, a team player with strong analytical, problem solving, debugging, and troubleshooting skills.