Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a rapidly growing digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 2 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing A-Team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Malaysia!
Assisting the Head of Communications, your responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and execute ShopBack’s social content across all social media platforms (e.g Facebook, Instagram) to drive engagement and create a base of advocates
- Manage and increase ShopBack’s social presence by cultivating and engaging with communities that resonate with ShopBack’s core value proposition
- Identify and collaborate with influencers to promote ShopBack
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communication, Journalism or a related field
- At least 1.5 year experience in producing and managing social content
- Strong command of English (Written and Verbal)
- Expertise in both creative and promotional copywriting
- Up-to-date and enthusiastic about the latest trends and best practices of social media platforms and content
- Ability to project manage and multitask, in a dynamic and detail-oriented environment
- Self-starter with an ability to work independently, whilst also a team player