ShopBack is a rapidly growing digital loyalty & discovery platform with a clear mission of creating a world of smarter shoppers. We provide a platform on which millions of shoppers are discovering and rewarded for their purchases from Lazada, Expedia, ASOS and over 1300 merchants!
We are and have been aggressively focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
The Country General Manager (CGM) is one of the most challenging positions that ShopBack has to offer. You will be responsible for the growth and development of our business in the country. You are entrusted with the entire Philippines market and you will need to lead and empower those around you to conquer the market.
We need hungry, high-performing individuals who are capable of making big and tough decisions which have a direct impact on the millions of customers in the region.
With a close-knit team of ~130 across 6 markets, our team comprises management and experts from top companies such as Mckinsey & Co, Credit Suisse, Lazada, Zalora, Uber and Google. We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field!
Looking to expand our A-team for exciting times ahead!
- Drive market adoption and user acquisition in local market
- Be accountable for performance and local P&L
- Drive business development and manage relationships with key stakeholders & business partners
- Be ShopBack’s ambassador for presence and brand image in local market
- Be a culture champion, lead and empower the local team to dominate the landscape and achieve KPIs
- Preferably, at least 4 years of relevant working experience in B2C environment for the ecommerce/digital industry with supervisory experience
- Direct experience in building, leading and inspiring a team
- Strong demonstration of excellence and track record of driving results
- Be adeptly in touch with e-commerce industry and have an understanding of the local market
- Demonstrated business acumen with business development or negotiation experience
- Have experience developing and executing creative, innovative integrated marketing campaigns (online/offline advertising, web, channel/retail) that drove positive results in local market