Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 6 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan and Thailand. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 4 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing A-Team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
Scope of work:
The Operation Executive is part of the Merchant Operations team that deals directly with the merchants on board ShopBack. You are in charge of ensuring that commissions are tracked timely and accurately as stipulated in the contracts. As ShopBack works with various networks/merchants, there are currently various processes in place, with various level of involvement from Business Operations on this process.
- Assist with integration for new merchants
- Respond promptly to questions from merchants
- Set up new merchant stores in internal system (Swordfish)
- Run test orders to ensure proper tracking of commission and cashback
- Set up Commission Tables, and update any changes (e.g. tacticals, new commissions)
- Assist with troubleshooting breaks in commission reporting
- Assisting with merchant-related customer service queries
- Constantly seeking to improve and streamline operational processes.
- Order reports validation/reconciliation for Network (indirect) merchants
- Handle Network-specific Invoice Process Flows
- Invoice Request to Finance
- Overdue Invoice Follow-up
- Work with Ops and Finance in order to identify areas for improvements
Merchant Account Management:
- Manage selected merchants on a day to day basis to acquire upsized commission and deals
- Commission breaks per Week
- Missing Cashback / Commission Ratio
Merchants & Networks:
Network Order Validation:
- Late Validation / Order Ratio
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
- Preferably, 1-3 years experience in an Operations or Finance role.
- Strong analytical skills, and proper use of Excel.
- Process-oriented mindset and passionate about optimisation and automation.
- Ability to interface & communicate with stakeholders and Product Development teams.
- High drive and ownership of process improvements.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and eager to join the eCommerce industry.