Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a rapidly growing digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of! At ShopBack, our engineering teams build scalable platforms and utilize leading-edge technologies to build a world-class product. You will join a diverse and talented team of aspiring engineers with great ambitions to impact the eCommerce landscape. We are seeking team members who strive to solve the hard problems, take pride in delivering world-class products and are strong team players.
A ShopBack Engineer empowers our merchants and customers, and elevates their shopping experience. Your work has a direct impact to millions of shoppers in 7 countries and we’re looking to expand our team as we scale even further. If you are inspired to take up new challenges then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Vietnam.
Career page: http://careers.shopback.com/
- Architect and build the ShopBack's search and discovery platform.
- Code with the ability to scale with large data for search
- Drive continuous improvement in the efficiency and flexibility of the platform and services
- Highly scalable and reliable services-oriented architecture
- 2+ years of professional search engineering experience
- Experience in architecting, building and maintaining large-scale data infrastructure
- Demonstrated ability working as a strong team player
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of working experience with fundamental algorithms, system design, and large distributed systems
- Deep knowledge about Solr/Elastic Search architecture and performance tuning
- Experience with handling large data volumes in a distributed environment
- Practical expertise in various disciplines of information retrieval, machine learning and natural language processing, such as text mining, classification, information extraction, feature engineering, ranking and search relevance
- Master's Degree or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related Engineering majors
- Improve search customer experience metrics
- Scalable search engine building experience.