Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 6 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan and Thailand. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 4 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing A-Team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
The Partnership Manager is a core member of our country team. Assisting the Country General Manager, you will be responsible for the development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition.
- Build and explore potential partnerships/collaborations with new and existing business partners (eCommerce, F&B, Banks, Telecom companies etc.)
- Manage end-to-end client relationship including pitching, negotiation, planning, result tracking and troubleshooting
- Spearhead the developments, negotiations and executions of business strategies with partners to achieve company KPI
- Establish strong rapport with our new and current partners
- Facilitate cross-departmental communications to achieve business objective
- Take on other exciting marketing projects if required, such as sourcing and managing events
- Background in marketing or communications in the eCommerce industry a plus
- Strong command of English (Written and Verbal)
- A natural team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Passionate, hard-working and a self-starter
- Great people and negotiation skills
- Well-groomed and presentable
- Ability to project manage and multitask, in a dynamic and detail-oriented environment
- Strong work ethic and performance driven by abilities to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- At least 2 years of experience in marketing / branding / sales or public relations