CREATE A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 6 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Indonesia!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
- ShopBack is seeking an experienced Head of Sales / General Manager of Sales (Bahasa Speaking) in Indonesia to manage and expand our business line. We are looking for a self-motivated, hands-on individual with proven experience in media placement. This job requires an understanding of the evolving best practices for content strategy and partnership with the brands.
- Work closely with the Country General Manager of ShopBack Indonesia, as well as cross-functional Marketing team, PR, etc. to provide/execute advertising strategy.
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing advertising strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current and changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Build and monitor the performance of Sales Team.
- 5 years of hands-on media placement related experience with proven track record, with min. 1 year of managerial experience.
- Good understanding digital advertising and event organizing.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Sharp attention to details.
- Ability to work both independently and collaborate with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both Bahasa and English.