Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 6 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan and Thailand. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 4 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing A-Team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
The Associate Product Manager intern will be a core member of our mobile team. You will be working directly with the mobile product owner, mobile UX designer and engineering team to facilitate the development and flawless execution of our Mobile Apps, spanning the various parts of the Product function. You will also be utilizing various technological platforms to capitalize on a plethora of data points and distilling them into insights used as input into the Product Roadmap.
- Managing and updating configuration of the Android and iOS Mobile Apps, liaising with the country and Engineering team
- Coordinating the Mobile App release process including localisation, testing, release notes and rollout
- Participating in the Mobile Team’s agile Sprint process
- Validating hypotheses by testing them on past data and experiments
- Conducting User Research through surveys, calls and interviews
- Collecting and collating feedback from teams
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to derive actionable insights from research and data
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Prior experience with SQL or programming languages is a plus
Must be able to commit for a minimum of 3-4 months