Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 6 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan and Thailand. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 4 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing A-Team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
- Take a strategic role in growing the ShopBack Community (online social forum) in Thailand
- Increase local community participation in the ShopBack Community by driving campaigns and sign-ups, interacting and responding to user comments, managing contents, including official announcements, and planning activities to connect and grow fans via online and offline channels
- Lead the day-to-day operations in conjunction with internal functions, to manage the online community
- Monitor and moderate community participation to ensure that rules of engagement are adhered to
- Provide tracking and metrics to communicate and validate interaction
- Thai speaker with abiilty to communicate in English as well
- 1+ of experience working as a social media or online community expert
- Copywriting experience or video production experience a plus
- Must enjoy immersing yourself in the online world of forums and familiar with social tools
- Overwhelming passion for finding the best deals, finding about mobile phone products or providing reviews
- Entrepreneurial spirit, not a "corporate person" and very outgoing, likeable, presentable, humble and naturally capable of easily interacting with others
- Quirky personality, ideally hangs out and participates in local or global online communities like Pantip, Sanook, Dek-d, Reddit, Quora
- Strong interpersonal skills with a desire to work cross-functionally and in teams
- A self-starter with the willingness and desire to "roll up your sleeves" and get the job done