Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a rapidly growing digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
At ShopBack, our engineering teams build scalable platforms and utilize leading-edge technologies to build a world-class product. You will join a diverse and talented team of aspiring engineers with great ambitions to impact the eCommerce landscape. We are seeking team members who strive to solve the hard problems, take pride in delivering world-class products and are strong team players.
A ShopBack Engineer empowers our merchants and customers, and elevates their shopping experience. Your work has a direct impact to millions of shoppers in 5 countries and we’re looking to expand our team as we scale even further.
We are looking for top talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore.
As a QA/Test/Automation Engineer, you will navigate around ShopBack’s codebase across various projects, identifying weak spots and constantly designing creative ways to break the product and identify potential problems. You are responsible to constantly raise the quality of our growing suite of products and features. As our business is fast-evolving, we also require our engineers to be versatile and eager to broaden the scope of problems that they tackle.
- Develop effective test strategies and plans of action as well as write robust code to test systems
- Work with engineer teams to develop a testing culture: drive adoption of unit testings, metrics to monitor code coverage, bug prevention strategies and other quality measures
- Demonstrate intuition and knowledge about how to break software and apply this knowledge with measurable result, impacting the quality of the product
- Take responsibility for monitoring product development and usage at all levels with an eye toward improving product quality
- Lead the test effort from planning and organisation to execution and delivery
- Hands on experience with: HTML, JQuery,Async Programming
- Must be proficient in the following: Selenium Webdriver, Selenium Grid . Experience with any Testing Framework, Chai Assertion, Mocha, and Behat are a plus
- Demonstrated ability to lead or drive a project with sound technical and design skills.
- Demonstrated the ability to do the dry testing of User Stories to prevent the defects.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience