Shogun is a fintech company that helps small businesses grow by offering competitive financing options to their customers. Our first SaaS platform -- Hearth (www.gethearth.com) -- gives home improvement contractors an effective and competitive way to sell more jobs with financing. Backed by 8VC, Founders Fund, and other prominent leaders in Silicon Valley, Shogun is the fastest growing company in the home improvement financing space. We’re always looking for smart, ambitious people to join our San Francisco, Austin, and Charleston offices. Build something amazing with us and join a rapidly growing company!
About the Role
We’re looking for an industrious self-starter to to join the Product team at Shogun. As a product manager on our rapidly growing team, you will help drive long-term strategy, create our roadmap and deliver new features and products that drive revenue and engagement. If you're passionate about human-centered design, love making sense of data, and crave the adventure of a fintech startup, then we’d love to meet you!
- Drive customer centric solutions for both our business and consumer customers
- Write specs for new features
- Analyze data from multiple analytics sources (Heap, Google Analytics, Full Story and many more) to drive customer understanding and product plans.
- Perform data analysis and drive experimentation to understand customer impact and behavior
- Collaborate with our engineering team to ship product every day
- Perform quantitative and qualitative customer research
- Work cross functionally with engineering, design, marketing, finance, customer success and sales to define strategy and prioritize features.
Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, or equivalent experience
3+ years in product management
Proficient in SQL
Demonstrated experience shipping products in a fast paced environment
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We are hiring for this position in our office in downtown San Francisco, CA.
More About Us
Shogun embraces diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.