Shogun is a fintech company that helps small businesses grow by offering competitive financing options to their customers. Our first SaaS platform -- Hearth (www.gethearth.com) -- gives home improvement contractors an effective and competitive way to sell more jobs with financing. Backed by 8VC, Founders Fund, and other prominent leaders in Silicon Valley, Shogun is the fastest growing company in the home improvement financing space. Build something amazing with us and join a rapidly growing company!
About the Role
We’re looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to help us take our fast-paced, transactional sales process to the next level! Your main responsibility will be to find the best leads for our reps to call! You will work closely with the Director of Revenue Operations to source, process, prioritize, and distribute high-quality leads to the sales floor.
While your main focus will be on leads, you’ll have several opportunities to build your skills in other areas! You’ll own a lead’s journey from one team to another, develop processes, reports, and dashboards in Salesforce and Excel for the management team, and help reps with any operational questions. This is an exciting chance to help our sales team to continue our wild growth as an operationally rigorous professional.
- Source leads using Mozenda and list purchasing that are targeted towards our ideal client profile.
- Manage Duplicates in our Salesforce instance through our duplicate Management tool Cloudingo and by iterating on our Duplicate Management Rules.
- Distribute leads to our Sales team through existing Salesforce Automations and improve upon current functionality.
- Be the first point of contact for Sales Reps who have questions about our Sales Process in Salesforce, duplicates, and auxiliary productivity tools.
- Be an active participant in designing and managing the way Reps work through leads in Salesforce and Inside Sales.
- Build Dashboards and Reports in Salesforce and Excel for the Management Team.
- Sales Rep behavior reporting and automation to flag management opportunities.
- Communication with third party vendors regarding outsourced enrichment, scraping, and dialing that is directly connected with the productivity of the sales floor.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study, preferred.
- 1+ year of Salesforce administrative experience including but not limited to validation rules, process builder, visual flow, workflows, and mass updating.(No certification required)
- 2+ years of relevant working experience in Sales Operations or Lead Sourcing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High attention to detail and a knack for process.
- Proficiency in excel regarding formulas, pivot tables, and light data analysis.
- Preferred - experience with Inside Sales, Mozenda (or other lead scraping tool), and Cloudingo.
We are hiring for this position in our office in downtown Austin, TX.
More About Us
Shogun embraces diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.