Shogun is a fintech company that helps small businesses grow by offering competitive financing options to their customers. Our first SaaS platform -- Hearth (www.gethearth.com) -- gives home improvement contractors an effective and competitive way to sell more jobs with financing. Backed by 8VC, Founders Fund, and other prominent leaders in Silicon Valley, Shogun is the fastest growing company in the home improvement financing space. We’re always looking for smart, ambitious people to join our San Francisco, Austin, and Charleston offices. Build something amazing with us and join a rapidly growing company!
About the Role
Are you the ultimate people person? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment? We’re looking for an eager and dynamic addition to our HR/People Operations team as a Recruiting Coordinator. In this role, you will help shape the future of Shogun by discovering candidates and holding their hand throughout the entire pre-hire experience. You will work closely with the HR manager and different business leaders to assess and help tackle the recruiting needs of Shogun. This will be an exciting chance to work on a lean team and gain exposure to all aspects of People Operations.
- Identify passive candidates through different sourcing platforms and networking.
- Help sort through applicants and assist with screening resumes.
- Manage the candidate flow throughout GoogleHire.
- Be the first point of contact and deliver a top notch experience to all prospects.
- Partner with the HR Manager and hiring managers across the business to identify hiring profiles for open positions.
- Coordinate the candidate experience throughout every stage of the recruiting life-cycle including scheduling phone screens, on-site interviews and travel.
- Work closely with the HR manager and other departments to support the company administratively on occasion.
- Work on People Ops initiatives or projects that arise on an as needed basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study, preferred.
- 1 year of relevant working experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in the entire G-Suite functionalities
- Hardworking positive attitude
- Proven ability to work both collaboratively and individually successfully.
We are hiring for this position in our office in downtown Austin, TX.
More About Us
Shogun embraces diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.