We are an exciting and rapidly growing fintech company specializing in the home improvement loan sector, supported by 8VC, Founders Fund, and other prominent leaders in Silicon Valley. Our SaaS platform -- Hearth (www.gethearth.com) -- offers contractors across the country an effective and highly competitive way to give their customers financing options for their home improvement projects. Build something amazing with us and get in on the ground floor!
About the Role
We are seeking a resourceful, highly-motivated, self-starter. You will interact with small and medium business clients, with a primary focus on selling subscriptions to contractors. You will be on the front lines of executing our sales process, with the goal of delivering an ambitious amount of closed accounts.
- Call contractors and sell them on Shogun’s vision for how our product can help improve their business;
- You will act as the primary interface to prospects and customers resulting in achievement of the company goals while meeting & exceeding individual sales quota.
- Enthusiastically make between 100-125 calls per day.
- Build and manage your pipeline from cold calling to close in Salesforce.com
- Propose sales strategies to expand the universe of potential customers
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Stay up-to-date on product, industry changes, and competitive landscape
- 1+ years of successful sales experience
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing, startup - environment
- Ability to work autonomously while maintaining focus
- A strong hunter mentality and work ethic
- Extremely motivated and goal-oriented
- Excitement for working in a fast-paced, small-team environment;
- Resourceful, problem-solving skills with high energy and an upbeat, positive attitude;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Comfort with performance assessments based upon concrete sales targets.
- Mission-driven, values-based culture.
- Competitive pay.
- Generous PTO, plus company holidays.
- Medical, dental, and vision options.
- 401(k) package.
- Fun, casual, urban office environment
More About Us
Shogun embraces diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.