charterUP is a transportation technology company focused on changing the way the world travels. We work with 1000+ bus companies across the country to create an online marketplace for charter bus transportation. As we scale our platform globally, we are looking for smart, passionate, and detail-oriented people who share our vision.
Data Visualization is vital to making good business decisions. Our data, unfortunately, needs to be wrangled, as we have so much of it in so many different mediums. Your job would be to make sense of it all, then develop tools for us to use internally that can quantify sales data in terms our teams can understand. Where are the important markets we need to focus more on? What types of customers reserve what types of buses on a certain recurring basis? What areas of opportunities do we have and how do we get better? These are some of the questions you will be answering.
What You’ll Do
- Bring amazing data tools to a reality for us to make great business decisions
- Work closely with our Engineering, Sales, and Strategy teams to provide the best interfaces for them to work with
- Work with our product teams to extend their ability to sell the value of our products through data
- Design, develop, and champion new reports and interfaces for our supply-side operators and demand-side customers to leverage.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field from a top-ranked institution
- Java experience preferred, but not required
- Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau is helpful, but not required
- Experience working with large data sets, manipulation of data, and building reports
- Expert knowledge of Excel
Now here comes the fun part…
- Medical, dental and vision insurance premiums (for certain plans) paid by us
- 401k available
- Flexible work schedule
- Within walking distance to MARTA and surrounded by amazing Buckhead shops and restaurant
- A team that loves making memes, laughing, and having fun
- Very comfortable chairs
- Opportunities to learn and grow through internal training, attending conferences and industry-related seminars (paid for by us)