CharterUP is a transportation technology company focused on changing the way the world travels. We work with 1000+ bus companies across the country to create an online marketplace for charter bus transportation. As we scale our platform globally, we are looking for smart, passionate, and detail-oriented people who share our vision.
CharterUP is changing the way group’s travel by creating software and platforms to make the process of booking transportation as easy as possible.
To help with our mission CharterUP is looking for an experienced product marketer to grow our product marketing program. This is a highly collaborative role that involves building strong partnerships with Sales and Product to create and execute strategies to bring CharterUP’s products to market.
This is a key role in CharterUP’s growth. A successful candidate will make a huge impact on our company and the transportation industry.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with the CEO and CMO to develop and execute marketing strategies.
- Define the messaging, positioning and go-to-market strategy for CharterUP’s B2B and B2C products.
- Be a trusted partner to the product team and relay customer, sales and market insights that inform product roadmap decisions and strategy.
- Partner with the product and sales teams to improve the end-to-end user experience including funnel optimization, new feature development, and customer engagement.
- Constantly assess customer needs, the competitive landscape and our value proposition through qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Oversee the development and execution of launch plans for new product initiatives, working closely with product, sales, support, and the rest of the marketing team.
- Partner with our Content Marketing Team on the development of product content and sales enablement materials.
- Be the expert and spokesperson for CharterUP's products, their use cases and their markets, internally and externally.
What You'll Need
- 5+ years of product marketing experience preferably in a fast growing SaaS company.
- Have developed the positioning and messaging for products that serve multiple use cases and personas.
- Experience executing both B2C and B2B marketing campaigns.
- The ability to inspire cross-functional teams, storytell with ease, conduct market research and spearhead complex marketing programs.
- Strong communication, storytelling, and presentation skills with the ability to tailor messaging to different audiences and different functions; ability to take complex and make it simple.
- Empathy. You will work at the intersection of sales, product and marketing while also connecting with customers to understand their business needs. You will need to be able to build positive relationships with each of these groups and understand their pain points.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize work to drive results on-time and with high quality.
- Experience developing customer personas.
- Proven ability to influence product strategy.
- Ability to communicate product changes to the customers in a way they understand.
- An avid learner who has experience learning new markets and industries and devising solutions and marketing strategies to reach those markets.
Now here comes the fun part…
- Medical, dental and vision insurance premiums paid for by us.
- 401k available
- Free bagels every Thursday.
- Work-from-home Wednesdays.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Within walking distance to MARTA and surrounded by amazing Buckhead shops and restaurants.
- A team that loves making memes, laughing, and having fun.
- Very comfortable chairs.
- Opportunities to learn and grow through internal training, attending conferences and industry-related seminars (paid for by us).
- Customer First
- We always think about how our decisions will impact our clients; earning and keeping customer trust is our top priority
- We are not afraid of short-term pain for long-term customer benefit
- Create an Environment for Exceptional People
- We foster intellectual curiosity
- We identify top performers, mentor them, and empower them to achieve
- Every hire and promotion will have a higher standard
- Everyone is an Entrepreneur / Owner
- No team member is defined by their function or job title; no job is beneath anyone
- We do more with less; we are scrappy and inventive
- We think long-term
- Relentlessly High Standards
- We don’t accept “that’s how it’s always been done”; we constantly innovate and question established routines to improve processes
- We actively push to be proved wrong and welcome different ideas; the best idea wins
- We don’t compromise on quality
- Clarity & Speed
- When in doubt, we act; we can always change course
- We focus on the key drivers of a process that will deliver the most results
- Mandate to Dissent & Commit
- We are confident in expressing our opinions; it is our obligation to express our disagreement
- Once we decide, we enthusiastically move together in the agreed upon direction