charterUP is a transportation technology company focused on changing the way the world travels. We work with 1000+ bus companies across the country to create an online marketplace for charter bus transportation. As we scale our platform globally, we are looking for smart, passionate, and detail-oriented people who share our vision.
Our marketing team needs a detail-oriented, highly motivated problem solver who gets a rush from checking items off their list. For this role we are more interested in aptitude than experience but an eagerness to learn the ins and outs of SEO is a plus. We will train you on everything you need to know. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner who doesn’t shy away from the prospect of juggling multiple projects, learning new software programs, creating comprehensive Excel sheets, building relationships over the phone and email and helping in other areas at any given time.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for a range of search engine marketing initiatives directly related to our goals and yearly plans. You’ll be putting your hands on a diverse portfolio of brands so get ready to jump in the moment you join our team!
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or similar discipline
- Interest in SEO/SEM
- Strong work ethic, eager to learn, and can work effectively within a team
- Loves staying organized
- Needs minimal supervision and stays focused
- Exhibits a strong sense of professionalism with a Can-Do attitude
- Can balance several projects
- Passionate about digital marketing with a strong desire to constantly improve
Now here comes the fun part…
- Medical, dental and vision insurance premiums (for certain plans) paid by us
- 401k available
- Free lunch every day
- Free bagels every Thursday
- Flexible work schedule
- Within walking distance to MARTA and surrounded by amazing Buckhead shops and restaurant
- A team that loves making memes, laughing, and having fun
- Very comfortable chairs
- Opportunities to learn and grow through internal training, attending conferences and industry-related seminars (paid for by us)