charterUP is a transportation technology company focused on changing the way the world travels. We work with 1000+ bus companies across the country to create an online marketplace for charter bus transportation. As we scale our platform globally, we are looking for smart, passionate, and detail-oriented people who share our vision.
We are looking for a talented Engineer focused in Machine Learning to help our team develop meaningful technology, enhancements, and features based on data. Efficiency improvement of our technical staff is important to us, and this role would be owning the delivery of features that accomplish this through analysis. Our SaaS applications utilize hardware for tracking, so this person would be able to utilize route data to determine optimal routes, develop algorithms to provide the best results for customers, and identify new types of data to track and report on.
What You'll Need
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or Operations Research with an undergraduate in a similar field.
- 3+ years of experience developing Machine Learning projects
- Experience in the transportation field, preferably buses or jets
- Experience with Python, SQL, Java, and scientific frameworks
Now here comes the fun part…
- Medical, dental and vision insurance premiums (for certain plans) paid by us
- 401k available
- Flexible work schedule
- Within walking distance to MARTA and surrounded by amazing Buckhead shops and restaurant
- A team that loves making memes, laughing, and having fun
- Very comfortable chairs
- Opportunities to learn and grow through internal training, attending conferences and industry-related seminars (paid for by us)