Are you looking for a company to invest in YOU?
ShipCalm is looking to empower motivated & committed individuals looking for an exciting opportunity to grow their experience and career. The Fulfillment Associate is responsible for: packaging and shipping e-commerce and wholesale orders, assisting in production, packaging, and assembly of products.
- Ensure all orders are properly packaged and shipped to the customer
- Package boxes for wholesale/retail customers
- Build and label pre-packaged goods for future sales
- Ensure quality, delivery and other objectives are met
- Assist in the production of beeswax-based products
- Maintain a clean work environment by keeping the area free of trash and storing the product in correct locations
- Prepare and pack orders according to company standards, including processing UPS shipping labels
- Must be able to read and take direction in English
- Basic proficiency with computers
- Strong initiative and self-driven, ability to multi-task and maintain organization
- Prior experience working in a team environment and independently preferred
- Previous retail and/or gift wrapping experience preferred.
- We are hiring for 2nd Shift (Mon - Fri 3 PM to 11:30 PM) or for Sat/Sun 1st Shift (7 AM to 3:30 PM)