ShipCalm is looking for a perceptive, enthusiastic and tech-savvy Customer Success Manager to partner with our clients to ensure that our their products ship on time to their customers, with no sacrifice in quality or customer service.
As a customer service expert and account manager, you will play an integral role by providing unparalleled support to ShipCalm clients through email, phone, chat & other mediums. You will coordinate extensively with our Warehouse Team to obtain crucial data to effectively reach our goals for a rapid response rate - reacting to situations as they come in order to ensure that our clients' product reaches their customers successfully & seamlessly.
It will be your job to understand our clients' concerns, goals, and vision - offering patient & helpful advice, acting as the "voice" of the customer within ShipCalm. We are looking for people that are excited about an opportunity to contribute to an innovative company that is revolutionizing 3PL & e-Commerce as we know it!
Major Goals & Responsibilities
- Provide and/or manage others by providing quick, positive, accurate, informed and appropriate information to inquiries submitted to ShipCalm for customer service response.
- Coordinate and communicate with all internal staff as required to support customer service needs.
- Drive coordinated efforts to a solution to result in high Net Promoter Score.
- Manage and solve HelpScout Tickets to clear.
- Solve Customer issues with a look to solve and promote corrective and preventive action.
- Be proactive in understanding customer issues and ShipCalm's ability to fix them.
- Work proactively with our account management team to retain revenue in your book of business while identifying upsell opportunities
- Run periodic reviews of client ShipStation accounts to ensure they are using functionality optimally
- Partner with our Warehouse team to identify the status of shipments and/or inventory.
- Advocate for clients in meetings; help shape the evolution of ShipCalm by bringing in the voice of the customer
- Great people skills over various mediums: genuine, warm, positive, engaging, connects well with people, friendly & empathetic
- Ability to show tact and poise under pressure when dealing with difficult interpersonal situations, a high degree of patience
- 3 years in customer service related role.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: able to present complex ideas in an accessible and engaging way
- Keen business sense to discover and understand customer business objectives and pain points
- Willing to dive into technical details to understand it thoroughly
- Excellent organization, note-taking, project management, and time management skills
- Strong team player