Shine is on a mission to make wellbeing accessible—more representative, easier, and connected than it’s ever been.
Our first product, Shine Text
(covered on the TODAY show
, CNN, Glamour, Refinery29
, and more), is a free daily text experience that makes it easy to notice and improve your wellbeing. And our recently launched iOS app
was the App of the Day in the App Store in its first six weeks.
We have over 2M loyal users in 189 countries, and 99% of our members claim that Shine has had a positive impact on their lives.
Our team is awesome. Our community is incredible. Our movement is massive. And this is just the beginning.
- You’re passionate about team culture and have the organizational chops to make things happen.
- Your passions align with Shine’s mission to make wellbeing more accessible.
- You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves & get scrappy
- You’re solution oriented, collaboratively working towards solving issues that impact users and the team.
You’re obsessed with creating processes to help things run smoothly. You have a high attention to detail and approach problems with a solution-oriented mindset. You can easily self-direct, work independently to get done what needs to, *and* also enjoy collaborating with other team members where it makes sense.
How you’ll make an impact:
You’ll be a part of a fast-growing company and supporting our Shine team so they can focus on what they do best - creating meaningful experiences to help our community of 2M+ users work on their wellbeing each day.
- Source strong candidates to grow our team
- Identify new relevant job boards and post about our opportunities
- Support Ops Associate with recruiting outreach
- Research on what other wellness companies are doing to recruit top talent
- Support office operations
- Fuel our team by managing snack requests and office needs
- Help keep our office organized and in top shape
- Support our accounting processes by tracking receipts and invoices
- Coordinate team events
- Streamline the way we celebrate our team—from birthdays to work anniversaries, we want everyone to be celebrated and recognized for the work they do
- Organize our existing systems
- Coordinate and gather all important team documents and help centralize them
- Help migrate our contacts into a new database
- This is a paid internship at our Manhattan HQ, and we're looking for someone who can start immediately
- You have 2-3 years of work experience (office planning and event planning is a plus!)
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Bimonthly game nights (aka “Codenames” night)
- The chance to be part of a welcoming, kind, brilliant team who gets up every morning with the mission of making wellbeing accessible to all