Shine is on a mission to make wellbeing accessible—more representative, easier, and more connected than it’s ever been..
Our first product, Shine Text
(covered on the TODAY show
, CNN, Glamour, Refinery29
, and more), is a free daily text experience that makes it easy to notice and improve your wellbeing. And our recently launched iOS app
was the App of the Day in the App Store in its first six weeks.
We have over 2M loyal users in 189 countries, and 99% of our members claim that Shine has had a positive impact on their lives.
Our team is awesome. Our community is incredible. Our movement is massive. And this is just the beginning.
- Experience. You’ve solidified a strong and unique brand voice across-platforms (e.g. web, audio, video) in previous roles. You’re obsessed with storytelling through content strategy. You think strategically about how each platform works together in one ecosystem.
- Building for the future.You challenge the status quo by building content for where the world is going, versus where it’s always been.
- Always on the hunt. Your instagram feed is filled with inspiring brand influencers–ranging from digital influencers who stand for something to compelling consumer companies that just ‘get it.’
- You’re that idea person. Your experience in creative strategy makes you that person that everyone wants in a brainstorm because you elevate the conversation through big, innovative, and unique ideas.
- Copywriting. Bringing a brand to life through succinct, catchy and unforgettable copy is your own form of poetry. Your copywriting skills have taken a brand campaign to the next level, and been picked up in major lifestyle outlets.
- Passion. You’re looking to build on your experience in digital content to play a major strategic role at a mission-based company that’s making wellbeing more accessible.
What You’ll Own:
- Content Strategy. Lead content strategy across platforms to create dynamic, one-of-a-kind, and meaningful content that resonates with the Shine community—driven by our mission to make wellbeing more accessible.
- Develop and Lead Brand Strategies. Elevating brand storytelling outside of just content calendar. Lead creative sessions and work with marketing and product to ideas to life. Collaborate with content and product team across all marketing channels, social, email, etc. for tight brand positioning and consistent voice.
- Planning. Create a process to bring your strategy to life—planning across SMS, web, and audio— that helps us scale.
- Solidify the voice. You create more consistency through an updated brand content guide, outlining the unifying Shine voice across-platforms, and how that comes to life specifically on different platforms.
- Data analysis. You’re constantly analyzing the data across content platforms to inform new strategies based on what’s working well, and what can be improved.
- Management. Lead and support Shine’s content team to help us content KPIs.
- Support on Contributor Network: Support Content Strategist in expanding our contributor network and building ongoing expert relationships
- Free healthcare! Yep, we cover Medical, Vision & Dental 100%
- Unlimited vacation, that we actually want you to use
- Quarterly performance reviews to help you continue to grow professionally and support you in your goals
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Bimonthly game nights (aka “Codenames” night)
- Stand up for something. Literally — we'll give you a standing desk on your first day
- The chance to be part of a welcoming, kind, brilliant team who gets up every morning with the mission of making wellbeing accessible to all