Shared_Studios is currently taking applications for a highly-creative and self-motivated Administrative Manager with an entrepreneurial heart to join our transdisciplinary team. The ideal candidate is always creating new ideas, new systems, and asking “what’s next?” You’re willing to use your drive and creativity to push a new minimum standard of optimization across the company, across administrative and financial domains. If you are interested in joining a dynamic international team of collaborators, and becoming part of a growing organization, please send along your resume and relevant support materials.
This Administrative Manager is responsible for maintaining a fun and tidy company home – online and offline – while supporting Shared_Studios operations across the company. This job will be mostly administrative, supporting the team with shipping materials, organizing calls, tidying the space, tracking deliveries, booking travel, setting up repairs of equipment, and financial, including entering and classifying transactions in Quickbooks, managing invoices, and managing accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Coordinating office activities and operations, including file organization, scheduling phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents
- Purchase cameras, cameras, supplies, and other equipment
- Support a variety of additional Shared_Studios operations
- Contract execution and invoice preparation
- Quickbooks management and light accounting
- Accounts payable/accounts receivable management, including issuing contractor and staff payments
- Inventory management
- Knowledge management (drive organization and maintenance)
- Travel bookings
- Manage and send post-engagement thank you gifts
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles, including experience with Quickbooks and small business accounting
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High school diploma; Associate degree required ( BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred)
- Customer-service oriented
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and email here.