Shadow-Soft is a systems integrator with a rich open source history. Our team of strategists and engineers help organizations navigate their technology journey with confidence. Hundreds of customers rely on Shadow-Soft to solve business problems with solutions that span culture, process, and technology.
Shadow-Soft is seeking a Pre-Sales Engineer to join our sales team
As a Pre-Sales Engineer you will collaborate with the various parts of our sales team by acting as a technical expert in sales engagements. In addition, you will help determine the technical requirements to meet client goals and respond to requests for information or proposals for customers, supplying the technical details and architecture options of proposed solutions.
A successful pre-sales engineer will display a strong commitment to developing and maintaining long-term customer relationships as well as demonstrates the ability to understand customer requirements, determine the best solutions and effectively communicate the value proposition of those solutions.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support the sales team efforts by providing solutions and technical expertise and workflow assessment to end-user customers
- Work with the sales team to choose the right solution for the client.
- Deliver high-level, technical expertise and support for solutions to end-user customers by using a consultative approach with clients and with sales representatives
- Develops strategies to maximize market potential, take advantage of promotions, new product introductions, competitor weaknesses, and target account receptivity for new technology applications
- Proactively works with Account Executives and Sales Management in the establishment of strategies for target accounts.
- Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within accounts to enable them to be cloud advocates
- Expect 50% travel
- Position is based in Nashville, Tennessee
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ Years of experience in System Administration/Engineering, implementing DevOps methodologies, cloud migrations, etc
- Experience with DevOps technologies like Ansible, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, etc
- Experience with Public Cloud platforms like AWS
- Ability to articulate technology concepts to business leaders and engineers alike
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective Public Presentation Skills
- AWS Solutions Architect Certification
- Other relevant industry certifications
Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Shadow-Soft is unable to accommodate any sponsorships