Shadow-Soft is a systems integrator with a rich open source history. Our team of strategists and engineers help organizations navigate their technology journey with confidence. Hundreds of customers rely on Shadow-Soft to solve business problems with solutions that span culture, process, and technology.
Shadow-Soft seeks a Cloud Consultant to join our consulting team.
As a Cloud Consultant, you will work both individually and as part of a team focused on accomplishing a wide variety of tasks working with Amazon Web Service and related open source technologies. You will work on external customer projects using an array of open source technologies and an agile methodology to help customers establish or refine with best practices around cloud, automation and infrastructure. Some potential projects you could find yourself working on include: Administrating AWS infrastructures to ensure best practices around IAM Roles and Security, EC2 resource management, helping our customers to leverage cloud native services including AWS Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, etc, helping our customers to refractor their existing applications and environments to help optimize their cloud based workloads improving on scalability and cost consumption.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related major
- 3-5+ Years of work experience with Amazon Web Services
- 3+ Years of Infrastructure work experience
- 2+ Years working as a consultant
- AWS Professional Certification
- Strong Linux System Administration skills
- Experience scripting in Python or Bash
- Experience with automation tools (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Etc)
- RHCSA or LFCS Certification
- Experience with HashiCorp Terraform
- Experience with CI/CD methodology and tools
- Experience with a programming language such as Java or .NET
Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Shadow-Soft is unable to accommodate any sponsorships