We are a newly funded startup bringing together ex-Googlers and CRM experts to work on an exciting product in the area of AI for Sales.
Over the past six years, we experimented with revolutionary ideas that combine Machine Learning and Behavioral Economics and drove double-digit increases in productivity per Sales Agent vs. control at Google. Recently, we decided to leave the mother-ship to build a novel product that will completely change how sales teams are operating across the globe. We are backed by a leading Venture Capital firm and starting POCs with 8-10 customers in October 2018.
As we get ready to hit the accelerator pedal, we are seeking a talented Head of Sales with experience in fast-growing startups.
As our Head of Sales we expect you to develop and implement an action plan to systematically and scalable acquire, retain, and grow our customer base.
In your first few months, you will immerse yourself with our first customers, focusing on learning about our ideal buyer - who they are and how they behave. In parallel, we expect you to collaborate with our marketing team on refining our marketing strategy (messaging, positioning and branding) and with our product team to align our GA offering with your go-to-market plan.
Towards our next funding round (planned for EOQ1’19) you will start building our go-to-market team that will include all four disciplines: Sales, Business Development, Customer Success and Support and will start implementing your 3-year plan to achieve +$10M in ARR with 90% retention rate.
What are we looking for:
- Proven aptitude to build high-performing teams, close business, build consensus, resolve conflict, solve tough business problems, roll-up sleeves and drive revenue.
- A true team player with positive and fun energy, who actively seeks out feedback, and iterates quickly.
- 4-7 years of direct sales experience selling enterprise software products and SaaS solutions.
- 2-3 years experience building and leading front-line sales teams for a high growth technology company
- Previous sales experience with machine learning, data analytics, or big data technology solutions is strongly preferred
- Outstanding track record of consistently exceeding sales quotas personally and as a Sales leader
Other things that you should know:
- We are located in San Mateo close to the 101 and walking distance from the Hillsdale Caltrain Station.
- Competitive Health Care program
- As an early hire you should expect a fair equity package.
- We are a close-knit team, smart (and modest:), both independent and collaborative, open to discussion, and fun to work with.