SetSail is a funded startup combined from a group of ex-Googlers and CRM experts working on an exciting product in the area of AI for Sales.
Over the past six years, we experimented with revolutionary ideas combining Machine Learning and Behavioral Economics and drove double-digit increases in productivity per Sales Agent vs. control at Google. In 2018, we decided to leave the “mother-ship” to build a novel product that will completely change how sales teams operate across the globe. We’re backed by a leading Venture Capital firm, launched our product in April '19, and already have publicly traded companies as paying customers.
As we are getting ready to accelerate, we need a talented customer success manager with experience in fast-growing SaaS startups to join the team.
As our first customer success hire, your first task will be to develop an initial customer success strategy which will include:
- Serving as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post-go-live support
- Aligning with key customer stakeholders on mutually agreeable success milestones
- Collecting valuable product feedback from users and managers to drive the SetSail roadmap with our product team
- Holding QBRs with clients to review performance
- Rolling-out upsell expansion plans to grow our install base
- Implementing NPS metrics with customers to measure health and predict at risk accounts
- Successfully renewing all client contracts
In addition to the above, you will have:
- Proven aptitude to build consensus, resolve conflict, solve tough business problems, and roll-up sleeves to do whatever needs to be done.
- A true team player mentality with positive and fun energy, who actively seeks out feedback, and iterates quickly.
- 3+ years of customer success or account management experience in a startup SaaS company
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is – or isn’t — working
- Must be a strong communicator, comfortable in front senior groups, and can be accountable for action items.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
Other things that you should know:
- Most of the days we are working from our team office at the San Mateo WeWork but we are also frequently using the WeWork spaces in San Francisco.
- We are located in San Mateo close to the 101 and walking distance from the Hayward Park Caltrain Station.
- We have a great Health Care program [Anthem Blue Cross PPO, Spirit Ameritas dental and Spirit VSP vision] and cover 95% of employee cost and 80% of any dependent cost.
- As an early hire, you should expect a fair equity package.
- We are a close-knit team, smart (and modest:), both independent and collaborative, open to discussion, and fun to work with.