We are a group of ex-Googlers and other characters working on an exciting company in the area of AI for Sales and Marketing. Over the past ~5 years, we experimented with revolutionary ideas that combine Machine Learning and Behavioral Economics and drove double-digit increases in Sales Rep productivity vs. control. Recently, we decided to leave the mother-ship to build a novel product that will completely change how sales teams are operating across the globe. We are backed by a leading Venture Capital firm, launching POCs in 2018 with 8-10 enterprises, and aim to begin scaling in 2019.
We are now expanding the team and looking for a Business Product Manager. This position requires working in San Mateo, CA.
We are looking for someone to do two things:
- Own key customer relationships. Your goal will be to mobilize sales organizations around our product. This will require managing key stakeholder relationships, generating buy-in from the sales force, tailoring our product to customers’ needs, and, most of all, clearly demonstrating impact for our customers.
- Feed front-line insights back into product. You will generalize from your experience with customers to identify key gaps in our product, and partner with our Product, Data Science and Engineering teams to design solutions.
- 2+ years either at a top tier strategy consulting firm, as a Product Manager, or within a Business Strategy & Ops team
- Strong listening & communication skills to translate AI & Behavioral Economics concepts in a clear manner to cross-functional audiences, and interpret stakeholder responses
- Presence and experience engaging and presenting to range of audiences, from senior stakeholders to front-line sales reps
- Experience working with statistical models desirable