- Experience implementing Microservices, decomposition techniques, Service Registry and Discovery, knowledge of related design patterns, Deployment strategies etc.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience working with Java development
- Experience with common frameworks (SpringMVC, SprintBoot, Hibernate, Pivotal Cloud);
- Experience with Mulesoft.
- Working knowledge of Web Service technologies such as REST, Microservices, JSON, SOAP, JAXB, JAX-WS
- Familiarity with DevOps methodologies and tools including Jenkins and Docker
- Experience in version control (Git)
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience.
Good to Have:
- Experience developing RESTFul or Microservices for Mobile platform
- Experience decomposing legacy monolithic services to Microservices
- Exposure to optimizing performance of Services