- Experience in designing, developing and deploying RESTful Services taking into consideration the associated design patterns, best practices, Industry wide standards
- Experience implementing Microservices, decomposition techniques, Service Registry and Discovery, knowledge of related design patterns, Deployment strategies etc.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience working with Java development
- Experience with common frameworks (SpringMVC, SprintBoot, Hibernate, Pivotal Cloud);
- Working knowledge of Web Service technologies such as REST, Microservices, JSON, SOAP, JAXB, JAX-WS
- Hands on experience with tools and technologies in Java Enterprise Ecosystem (Open Source Stack)
- Hands-on experience using XML, JSON, POJO, SQL, OOD, JDBC
- Familiarity with DevOps methodologies and tools including Jenkins and Docker
- Familiar with in-market infrastructure technology and architecture (cloud, virtualization, object stores, etc.)
- Experience in version control (Git)
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Automated Testing is a plus
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, networking, and algorithm design, and mobile application development.
Good to Have:
- Experience developing RESTFul or Microservices for Mobile platform
- Experience decomposing legacy monolithic services to Microservices
- Exposure to optimizing performance of Services