Our client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. Our client is a USD 4.0 billion company with 107,100+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies.
Its innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value to its stakeholders. Our client is also amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
Our client is part of the USD 16.9 billion Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, information technology, after-market and vacation ownership.
We are currently searching for a Technical Lead . Net
- Technical Background - Recent experience in application development and operational support.
- Able to diagnose root causes to technical issues and resolve them by designing and deploying effective solutions. Identifies and applies system and process improvements.
- Teamwork - Ability to work with a team toward a common goal, staying aligned with agreed strategies, priorities and processes to deliver results. Adapts to changing needs and priorities.
- Ability to work effectively with team members and customers across the globe.
- Strong Communication & interpersonal skills - Communicates clearly and effectively with peers, management, and customers across disciplines and geographies. Proven ability to remain focused upon agreed deadlines and deliverables.
- Leadership skills - Ability to plan, organize, coordinate work activities with across multiple teams and be successful at meeting deadlines and keeping projects on time. Work coordination in this space will often require managing tasks that span support groups, end users and vendors resources. Takes ownership of issues and initiatives and works to resolution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of software development experience demonstrating increasing responsibility
- Strong conceptual understanding of web applications.
- Good knowledge in current technologies-VB.NET, ASP.NET, web services, SSRS, SSIS and SSAS
- Good understanding of relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server, P-SQL)
- Knowledge of .NET and SQL Server, IIS, and web development/programming. Proficiency with software development tools like the following: Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Visual Source Safe, Microsoft SQL Enterprise Manager and Query Analyzer
- Able to integrate applications with other technologies specifications as requested
- Experience working directly with customers
- Excellent organizational, time management, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to perform successfully in a high-pressure, fast-pace working environment.
- Ability to work independently with little direction.
- Careful attention to detail in all aspects of the job.
- Strong communications skills. This position requires interaction and by e-mail with our onsite teams.
- Analyze & monitor performance of web applications, web traffic, and app servers
- Coordinate application issues with other support teams(Integration Point)
- Managing incoming tickets for all Oronite Domain apps and assign accordingly.
- Maintaining and updating technical documents and procedures upon changes in systems
- Identifying and resolving technical issues
- Managing changes and outages per planned schedule.
- Experience in an Agile/SCRUM.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint Workflow, TIBCO Spotfire, Microsoft Office Suite, TFS (or other source control), LINQ, MVVM frameworks (Knockout JS, Angular JS, etc.)
- English Advanced
- Spanish Native
If you meet these qualifications and are pursuing new challenges that focus on delivering innovative solutions that increase business value, we’d like to talk with you today. Come be a part of the action at Sequoia Connect.