As a Technical Consultant you will work with our largest, most important customers to implement Automation Anywhere Enterprise and guide them through RPA journeys. You will independently fulfill client facing functional and technical roles leveraging your development and architecture skills to integrate a wide variety of systems with our unique technology. This role will require significant collaboration with the support, engineering and sales teams to promote knowledge development and provide project-specific support and assistance.
- Consult with clients and partners to provide functional and technical expertise in areas including setup, solution design, business process improvement and risk identification/mitigation
- Design solutions utilizing Automation Anywhere best practices and maintain technical responsibility for project delivery as the sole technical resource on a project or the leader of a delivery team
- Drive the strategic and tactical roll-out of the solution to enterprise customers
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Prior RPA experience is strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of professional services experience working directly with clients, on automation and/or integration projects.
- 2+ years of professional experience with UNIX.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, and comfortable presenting materials across multiple levels of the organization.
- Must have strong technical knowledge and analytical skills.
- Bilingual - Spanish (Must) and English (Desirable).