Our client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. Our client is a USD 4.0 billion company with 107,100+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies.
Its innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value to its stakeholders. Our client is also amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
Our client is part of the USD 16.9 billion Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, information technology, after-market and vacation ownership.
We are currently searching for an Oracle Cloud ERP Finance Functional
- At least 7 to 10 years of experience in Oracle ERP as a mix of Oracle on premise eBusiness Suite and Oracle Cloud ERP
- Proficient in modules including Oracle General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables and Fixed Assets.
- Have executed at least 2 implementation projects in these modules on Oracle on premise eBusiness Suite.
- Have executed at least 2 implementation projects in these modules on Oracle Cloud ERP.
- Understanding of the business process flows and the impact on the data tables of the product that enables preparing the functional and technical design of the integration points with Oracle Financials set of modules.
- English Advance
- Spanish Native
If you meet these qualifications and are pursuing new challenges that focus on delivering innovative solutions that increase business value, we’d like to talk with you today. Come be a part of the action at Sequoia Connect.