Members of the Robotic Process Automation team work on project-based assignments in small and large teams to deliver RPA services.
The services include assessing client needs for RPA, delivering proof-of-concept automations, training, software installation, strategic planning, automation analysis and solution design, and automation development and deployment.
The Consultant utilizes knowledge and skills and is engaged in the delivery and/ or leadership of these solutions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of development experience on Automation Anywhere (AA) – RPA
- Good experience on UNIX and version control tools (ie: JIRA, HPQC)
- Knowledgeable on Webservers and experience on application integrations
- Good communication skills, commitment on tight deliverables
- Leadership skills would be a plus
- Bilingual - Spanish (Must) and English (Desirable).