Digital Banking Consultant – OPS
Assists financial executives to improve customer expectations, target their audiences, and leverage financial technologies to keep their businesses profitable. Consultant’s goals includes: redefining business models, rethinking go-to-market strategies, and disrupting the traditional financial model to change the way people work, coupling transformative technologies with groundbreaking creative work to make it all happen.
- Senior-level resource required to define and implement future state onboarding and maintenance process for KYC Process.
- Develop new process, procedures, and process maps.
- Identify data gaps in current production process and create remediation road map.
- Knowledge of KYC is required.
- Knowledge of operations onboarding processes is more critical than technical expertise.
- Engage leadership and stakeholders to obtain support and buy in for changes.
- Partner with management, project champions, and process owners to align process improvement initiatives with business objectives.
- Influence results through others.
- Work effectively in a self-directed environment.
- Present to senior management on program status.
- Build end-to-end direct capabilities
- Drive internal collaboration
- Differentiate customer experiences with Digital
- Optimization of business processes
- Integration of improved social and data analytics
- Improve Cyber Security platforms
- Derive insights and ignite innovation
- Transform to multichannel innovations
- Client Management, Delivery and People Development
- English Level: Advance.