Day to Day Responsibilities
You will take responsibility for the technical understanding of the customer requirements. You will work with our clients on planning, designing, implementing, testing, analyzing and supporting platforms and solutions in the mobile domain.
More specifically, you will:
- Perform site assessments of existing infrastructures/solutions and document as required.
- Review deliverables and documents to ensure compliance with company, client and industry standards.
- Support the delivery of the solution/completion of the project, to the customer as planned.
- Analyze information using various methods and tools to expose patterns in data.
- Detect and analyze data abnormalities, unexpected trends, escalate any concerns to key stakeholders, and resolve issues as they relate to mobile networking.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Basic 3G & LTE mobile communication and components;
- Basic knowledge about online/offline charging;
- Extensive experience in UNIX/Linux;
- Shell scripting;
- Background with Circuit Switched networks (MSC, MGw, HLR and similar)
- Working knowledge regarding SQL/Databases;
- Deep knowledge of IP addressing, subnets, VLANs, IP networking;
- Working knowledge about Routers, Switches, Layer2/Layer3;
- Professional level written and oral communication;
- Working knowledge about alarming and SNMP
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience with IMS & IMS components;
- Experience with Diameter & SIP
- Experience with VoIP & VoLTE
- Understand NFV/SDN/OpenStack.
- Exposure or public or private cloud