- Design and Architect solutions in the mobile network so as to meet customer expectations
- Implementation, integration and test of solution/service
- Troubleshooting of existing solutions using tools and architecture knowledge
- Interface with the Project Manager, other engineers in the team and test staff
- Weekly reporting of progress against published plans
As a Sentaca Telecommunications Architect, you will take responsibility for the technical understanding of the customer requirements. You will work with our clients on planning, designing, implementing and testing world class mobile network based solutions
Other duties you will be responsible for include:
- Plan and architect IoT based solutions.
- Troubleshoot existing IoT solutions during aggressive rollout
- Provide design services in a multi-vendor environment
- Provide test services in a multi-vendor environment
- At least 5 years work experiences in mobile communication service domain, familiar with operator network planning, engineering and maintenance workflow, deep understanding in integration service.
- Strong background within the Core network (IMS/CS/EPC/PCC)
- Strong background in cellular based IoT solutions
- Knowledge of LTE-M and Nb-Iot architecture very useful
- Excellent telecommunication professional technical background, such as service planning and design, solution architecture design, consulting service
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, able to communicate with CXO
- Good at producing and delivering presentations, experience in data analytics useful as well as data visualization technologies
- At least 5 years’ experience within network development, consulting, planning, optimization, delivery area.
- Familiar with advanced services such as IoT, QoS Measurement in cellular
- Bachelor degree and above in Computer Science, Telecom, Electrical Engineering or relevant fields