The company is experiencing steady growth, we are actively seeking a Solutions Architect to be critical team member of our proven Architecting and project management team in Atlanta, GA.
As a Solutions Architect, you will be part of a team that takes responsibility for the technical understanding of the client requirements. You will work closely with our clients on Architecture/Design IoT.
- BS in Architecting, Computer Science or equivalent
- Specification, analysis and validation support for IOT service and architecture and service requirements.
- Proficiency with IOT platforms, interfacing systems/services and applicable technologies.
- Expertise with converged IP IOT clients.
- Interface with other organizations for evaluation of business impacts of various options for migration and configuration.
- Proficiency in wireless technologies standards and protocols (3GPP, OMA, wireless spectrum, UMTS, LTE). Data technologies/protocols (SGSN/SGW, GGSN/PGW, MME).
- Expertise in legacy 2/3G IOT technologies/protocols (SMS, MMS) and in IP transport, VPN, Billing systems
- Expertise in voice, video, and app technologies and protocols e. circuit/packet switching, AIN, vVoIP, SIP, IMS, Diameter).
- Proficiency in network and system architecture (subsystems, interfaces, HW/SW dependencies, scaling) and provisioning architectures.
Are you able to perform the typical duties and responsibilities this job requires?
- Technical clarification of the client requirements and design of the most appropriate solution to those within the structure of the company’s solution/service offerings so as to meet client expectations
- Design and sign-off of solution/service
- Implementation, integration and test of solution/service
- Interface with the Project Manager, other Architects in the team and test staff
- Delivery of client training