At Sense, we are transforming the Contractor Experience for the World's Best Places to Work. Independent Workers now make up nearly 31% of the US workforce totalling almost 41 million. We are reinventing the way companies build long-term relationship with this workforce by creating the industry's first employee engagement platform to drastically improve communication and job satisfaction. We believe this type of work is only going to get more common and the experience can be much better for the contractor.
We care deeply about the success of our customers and strive to help them achieve their goals in inspiring and engaging with their workforce. Sense is seeking a Client Services Representative to help assist with client inquiries and requests regarding our contractor communication platform. Sense is a rapidly scaling company making this the best environment to take on ownership as well as learning how to grow a company. As a Client Services Representative at Sense, you'll be addressing customer questions and concerns, establishing yourself as an expert in contractor experience and becoming a trusted partner.
You'll join a collaborative, fun team where everyone, including you, is active in the product defining and development process. Our founders are lifelong entrepreneurs and have built and scaled large companies. By working with them, you will have the front row seat to see how a company grows and scales. We want to support your career goals, whether it remains here or beyond. Interested in knowing how product management or sales work? Let's have you sit in on actual sales calls. Wondering how to grow customer success and support in a high growth company? We'll directly mentor you and you'll learn from those who've been at multiple successful companies. We're an experienced team and looking forward to working with more great people.
- Become a product expert and assist customers with adoption of Sense products and applications
- Provide a best-in-class customer experience via Zendesk ticketing solution and phone
- Partner with Customer Success Managers, closely monitoring accounts to identify trends and eliminate risk of attrition
- Collaborate and communicate cross-functionally with the internal team to ensure customer issues and opportunities are addressed in a timely manner
- Influence product roadmap with customer trends and feedback
- Execute the support strategy and build stellar relationships with our customers
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong customer presence with Executive-level audiences: ability influencing and supporting their customer needs while demonstrating diplomacy, tact and grace under pressure.
- Passionate and proactive: a driven, self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
- Superior organizational and time management skills; excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- 1+ years working cross functionally in a customer support or operations environment
- Experience with help center content, community forum, and/or internal documentation
- Familiarity with and prior experience working with: Zendesk, G Suite
- Early-stage startup experience - ideally within the recruiting or staffing space