At Sense, we are transforming the Contractor Experience for the World's Best Places to Work. Independent workers now make up nearly 31% of the US workforce, and we are reinventing the way companies build long-term relationship with this workforce by creating the industry's first employee engagement platform to drastically improve communication and job satisfaction. We believe this type of work is only going to get more common and the experience can be much better for the candidates and contractors.
Our team at Sense is growing and we're looking to add a Sales Engineer to support the sales team in closing deals.
- Work together with sales team to educate customers on Sense technology
- Architecting our sales demo environments
- Deliver technical presentations to CTOs and CIOs
- Solution, design and build proof of concept setups for customers
- Consult with customers and partners on technical best practices
- Work on RFPs and security questionnaires during deal process
- Work together with implementation team to pass off requirements
- Technical knowledge about databases and ATSs
- Good knowledge of SaaS architecture models
- Familiarity with security best practices and certifications
- Comfort with on the phone and in person sales
- Software engineering background
- Working knowledge of Python and SQL